Keegan-Filion Farm Recipe
Homemade Supreme Pizza
Source: Spend with Pennies
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Rise Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
Serves: 16 slices
- ½ cup pizza sauce or to taste
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shredded
- ¼ pound cooked ground sausage or ground beef
- 2 ounces pepperoni chopped
- 1 ounce salami sliced, or other deli meat as desired
- ¼ cup bell pepper red or green
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- 3 tablespoons red onion sliced
- 2 large mushrooms thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead until slightly stiff, about 6 minutes.
- Lightly grease two pizza pans with oil. Roll out the dough and stretch to fill the pans. Use your fingers to press and stretch as needed.
- Let dough rise in pans for 10 minutes. Poke pizza dough with a fork all over.
- Brush pizza dough with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and top with pizza sauce, toppings, and cheese as desired.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.